![]() |
| Greetings from four-fifths of the Stacer clan. We are still here. (photo - early May) |
At the beginning of May Grandma came up for a quick visit. I always forget to take pictures when my mom comes... usually just hanging out or visiting and I don't remember. So, shortly after she arrived I took a few for good measure...
![]() |
| Googly eyes. |
The boys will often take breaks from their playtime outside to have what they call "meetings" in the tree house. They sit there and chat for upwards of thirty minutes. If only I had a microphone. I'd love to know what they discuss with such seriousness for that long. Cute brother time.
![]() |
| Our little May Queen. |
Naturally, we had to take a break from lessons because it was too much to bear...
![]() |
| Such a goob. |
![]() |
| A little (biggest) brother love. |















No comments:
Post a Comment