Thursday, February 18, 2016

Seven Month Photos...

With both of the boys we did a six month photo shoot in our house. I still cherish those photos so much and was looking forward to doing something similar with Autumn. Month six came and went, so we'll call these her seven month photos :) I put a link at the bottom of the post to go back and see Aaron and Adam's when they were each that young because I think it is fun to see how similar they are and their little personality quirks that start showing up around this age. I integrated a few of the boys, ones that we tried to duplicate, to some extent. Even though he wouldn't want me to, I feel the need to point out that my talented and patient husband is always our photographer. 
My favorite.
Another favorite. Okay, they are all wonderful and I couldn't narrow it down, so I included lots!
There's the skydiving pose...
Aaron.
Boss pose... happy boss.
Adam.
So much cuteness. Is it too much yet?
We were starting to lose her interest and patience, so I gave her something to chew on. This rattle has been a long time friend of ours.
Aaron.
Just after falling over, but still happy.
I've had a thing for this chair since before Aaron was born, so we had to include it in a few photos. She fills out the chair a bit more than her brothers did.
Aaron.
Adam.
I'm not the "typical" baby-girl-mom in that we don't have an abundance of frilly dresses and big hair bows. We had some for a while but when it became obvious that she was not going to fit in any of them, I resolved to only purchase some if and when we needed them. So when Alan suggested we put her in a dress I was at a bit of a loss and ran into the closet to see what could possibly fit. I was able to squeeze her arms into this one for some assemblance of a girly picture. She was grumpy most of the time she was in this dress and much prefers to be naked, diaper if necessary, and she'll tolerate a onesie...
She pulls off the girly girl thing too... puffy pink dress helps.
She was precious and quite the trooper but after about twenty minutes she began to fall apart, especially when we made her wear clothes. 

Here are the links to the boys' six month photo shoots... 

No comments: