Saturday, October 9, 2010

Adam's Six month photos

Adam is two days from turning eight months, so it is probably time to show the photos Alan took of him at the end of August. Yesterday I was looking at several of them I hung in the kitchen and realizing how much he has changed since then.

We did the same thing for Aaron at just about the same age (I've included a few of Aaron's photos just for fun). We tried to include Aaron in the event but he was being incredibly difficult and did not want to sit still. On top of that, Adam couldn't sit up on his own, so depending on a hyper toddler for stability who could barely keep himself together, didn't work out too well. So we are going to revisit that idea in the near future. That's my way of explaining why we only have two photos of Aaron and tons of Adam.
Standard Adam goober look... Here is a similar one of Aaron (at six months)...
I think this one is my favorite...
Two seconds later, for no obvious reason, his fat bottom lip emerged...Then he was okay for a little while longer...
Aaron...
"Hmmm, that looks tasty..."
I am a very blessed, proud mama...
When we did Aaron's photos we used this adorable miniature camp chair, so I thought it would be cute to duplicate some of those shots...
Look at those cute dumpy cheeks... Aaron...

Here are the couple of Aaron photos that actually worked out (are not blurry from him constantly moving or being ridiculous). We have to try again with him, for obvious reasons, but also because he recently had all of that hair cut of and looks remarkably different.

No comments: