All three of my guys are on a fishing trip to the coast for a few days so I thought it would be a good time to catch up on some posts. It normally wouldn't be that big of a deal for me to stock up two weeks worth, but the first two weeks of February have been so full. So, I'll start this catch up with a general update...
I try to take photos periodically, of the boys and school related activities, for memories as well as some kind of record. This day was a normal day where we fit the homeschool mold with ease...
 |
| Christmas pajamas (in February), messy hair, baby sister being goofy... |
 |
| Big brother reads to us... |
 |
| ... while middle brother works on his handwriting. |
 |
| Adam and Braelynn have a special bond since they are the only [big] kids that go to BSF this year. (Aaron is too old to attend the day class with us). |
 |
| A shout out to her three Aunts. |
 |
| Confession: when I make the bed in the morning, I put Autumn on the floor on top of the pile of pillows. She thinks it is fun. |
Milestone: Autumn is sitting up!! She's still not to the point where I would feel comfortable walking away from her, but she's able to hold herself up on her own. She gets so excited and flaps her arms, which generally knocks her over. She also fatigues quickly and tumps over with a dramatic sigh. It's a lot of girth to hold up.
Here is a video of her sitting up a little and during one of her giggle rants....
The month of February means basketball at the Rec. Center with our homeschool group...
 |
| In other news... she can also finally reach her feet! |
 |
| Same pajamas, different day. Adam read to me while I cleaned the kitchen. His current favorite book, "Little by Little." |
I was blessed by the opportunity to go to a few sessions of the local simulcast of the If:Gathering that our church put on again this year. I missed one of the sessions to come home and tend to my people, so Aaron and I watch it the following day at home...
 |
| Roll report... some of them are thinning. Good news though, she's got rolls to spare. |
No comments:
Post a Comment