Saturday, February 28, 2015

The rest of February...

I am so close to catching up on the blog! Hopefully I can keep up with it this time. In that spirit... here's the rest of February. 
Adam's current favorite thing to draw. He carries the Magna Doodle everywhere while in the house, in case he needs to draw. P.S. They are "silly worms."
Speaking of silly, he came up with this look all on his own.

The annual Awanas Grand Prix race is coming up, so the boys had to paint their cars and get them race ready...
All ready for Daddy to help with the weights and wheels.
Our good friends the Meachams celebrated their youngest's first birthday and we wouldn't have missed it... 
My dear friend Vanessa and her cake covered cutie, James.
This was a few days ago. I think the actual temp was in the mid twenties, but with the wind and dampness, it really did feel this cold. Got to love Texas.
They wore their backpacks around the house nearly all day.
Since it is our first year to do Awanas, we didn't know what to expect for the Grand Prix race. It was interesting and quite a learning experience. The boys enjoyed watching and looking at all of the car designs. 
Here's a brief clip of Aaron's (orange) car winning one of his heats...
Seven, for seven years of Aaron.
Sweet boys hiding from the cold weather.
This one loves puzzles. He may have had a little help.
School work.
The current P.E. activity with our homeschool group was basketball at the Rec Center. The boys were together this year and seemed to really enjoy it...
I have no idea what she was telling him, but I guess it was shocking. Adam's face is funny too.
This morning's lessons required "spectacles" for some reason.... 

No comments: