Tuesday, August 26, 2014

End of May Trip to SA

At the end of May the boys and I took a trip south to San Antonio to celebrate Grandma's birthday and see my family. 
Aaron and Braelynn making faces at each other.
Birthday dinner for Grandma at Longhorn Cafe, in Boerne (our old town).
We also got in a trip to Six Flags one day when Grandpa had to work...
Kiddie Train.
Grandma being brave on the Kiddie Coaster!
Aaron sneaking some snuggle time during lunch. He's pretty happy about it.
And after.
Knowing that the Motorama will not be there much longer, we made an effort to get to it this time around. The boys like driving any sort of vehicle. 
So long Motorama.
I have tons of photos of the boys, so I thought we should get one of my Mom and me.
Aunt Jenny and Aaron getting ready for the Scooby Doo ride.
The Ferris Wheel.
It was Adam's first time up there... he got a little freaked out, but was distracted by finding Grandpa going into his office. We called him and he was able to run out for a visit.
Train ride, one of our favorites.
Adam was not scared to confront this Daffy Duck.
That night Grandma barbecued for us and the boys were thrilled with her grilled corn on the cob.

Later that week Braelynn had some photos done and they are precious, so I thought I'd share one.

No comments: