Tuesday, April 8, 2014

An evening at Berry Springs Park

We go to Berry Springs park on a regular basis. It is only about an eight minute drive from our house, north of Georgetown, beyond the point where most people are willing to go. Just as we like it. It is a beautiful park, the boys love it, and it is close. In an effort to document some of the more regular things we do, I thought I'd take my camera when we went out there after dinner one evening in November (11.11.13).
Don't worry, they only get to climb up the slides if there is no one else there. We aren't those parents :) 
Action.
A rare shot of Alan and I.
Hayley got to come along this time. She entertained her self by destroying every stick in sight.
My favorite view.
On our way back around toward the car, we found a bunch of these bright blue and orange birds in the pecan trees. They look a lot like a Painted Bunting.











No comments: