It seems November was the last time I posted anything... so we rewind to November 16. The boys were still wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts, there air was warm, there was no grass in our yard and Christmas was still a little ways off.
Alan and Aaron grading the yard....
I caught the Christmas bug early this year and decorated the week before Thanksgiving. I'm not as quick and focused as I used to be so it took me a little longer than one nap time, so I had some extra "help" this year. Aaron had some sort of machine he built from his Lego's that supposedly turned the burnout lights back on. Too bad it was just pretend because our poor tree could use a little help.
I always have the Christmas music blaring and loud, upbeat music generally results in dancing...
And dancing generally results in falling down...
Milk break. Aaron was in charge of keeping the ornament bin safe from little fat hands.
Random funny photo... shirt reads "big guy." Ain't that the truth.
Okay, we've made it to Thanksgiving... my parents came to town for a couple of days. I stole these photos from my mother...
Game day - he looks like a mini man. So cute...
Reading with Grandpa.
Funny faces...
...run in the family.
While they were here Aaron had his first official bike ride....
| Parade wave. |
| Fierce. |
| Riding with Grandpa |
| Riding with Daddy |
| Naturally, a few days later it was really cold. So additional gear was needed for our bike rides. |
November 28 - We took a field trip to Cabela's for a bit of sight-seeing and lunch at the cafe there.
| Adam was pretty excited about the animal exhibits. |
| Why are these animals not moving? What's wrong with them? |
We tried our hands at the shooting gallery. Believe it or not, Aaron hit a few targets.
Since we basically had the place to ourselves, we let them loose in the gallery area to run a couple of laps.



No comments:
Post a Comment