Hear ye, hear ye!!!! Our stubborn three-year old, Mr. Aaron Joseph has finally decided after hours and hours of practicing, blood (almost) sweat and tears, that he can indeed pedal, and quite well. Over Thanksgiving my parents stopped in for a couple days and Aaron thought he would bless Grandpa with being the final straw and the one credited with providing just the right form of motivation to break through that turkey's thick skull. He pedals like a mad man now and we go on at least one bike ride a day. It is kind of nice that he pedals so fast I can run next to him with Adam in the jogging stroller. I haven't quite figured out how to factor Hayley back in to our new setup, poor thing, she gets pretty mad at me.
He was so proud of himself and we all made a huge deal about it so that it will last and he will continue to have such a positive outlook on riding his bike. Great way to burn energy and learn how to exert effort. I was quick to inform Granny and Pa that their investment was finally getting used the right way.
Now his is constantly asking to go on a bike ride and already getting on Adam to learn how to pedal his trike.
We have many more photos and a couple of videos to mark the event and I will get those uploaded in time, but I just wanted to make this brief announcement!
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment