I do not remember what was going on in this photo.... most likely they were formulating a devious plan filled with mischief and destruction.
The latest fun thing... we build forts out of saved boxes. The current set up is Aaron's "Drawing Store." He sells "crayons, papers, anything you need Mama." I made him some play money and he uses the keyboard as his cash register. He's got Adam trained to come to the store and pretend to buy things. It is adorable.... until, that is, Adam gets punky and knocks the boxes over and everyone starts screaming.
A little Mama-Aaron love.
I took this photo with my phone during shower time. Adam squats and watches the water go down the drain. I think he looks like Gollum.
Phase one of the winter rye-grass. It made quite a difference in our barren yard.
More Mama-Aaron lovin'.
One of the fire department Christmas parties was at the red barn in Pflugerville. Not even the unbearably cold and damp wind could keep Aaron inside....
Adam knows how to say "fireman" now.
I bet you didn't think riding circles around a parked car was fun.... see that's where you are wrong.



No comments:
Post a Comment