This post is long, long overdue, much like the next four or five that will follow... but we have solved the computer problem and am back up and running for now. This post is the continuation of the "Our first over-night-er" post from a few weeks ago. Just a reminder, we were in San Antonio visiting our family.
Adam eating breakfast...
Adam and Grandpa hanging out by the pool, probably watching Aaron be ridiculous.
Sweet Adam in his first real pool experience...Grandma soaking it up...
"In case you are wondering, I'm completely aware at this point, that I am undeniably cute."
Aaron had a slight obsession, as Aaron tends to do, with a little rubber duck he found. His favorite thing to do... squirt himself in the face with it.
With Daddy...
I don't even think my words can do this justice... we're in trouble... among everyone else, he's got Mama wrapped around his finger. Who could possibly resist this face?
Or this one :) Okay, a little less angelic...
I did manage to get Aaron out of the giant inner-tube once for a sweet photo with me...
A little video documentation...
Hard at play
Just like his bother before him, Adam loves Grandma's little chair.
Where Aaron is afraid of Maggie when she barks and plays, Adam eggs her on... I tried to document him playing with her and other things...









No comments:
Post a Comment