Friday, October 21, 2011

Catch up on playing

It seems I have a ton of playing documentation to catch up on...

A couple of large purchases yielded some nice big boxes for porch forts. 


Shortly after these video and photos were taken (8.8.11) Alan installed our new dishwasher. The boys always played in the "dishwasher hole" while I made supper...


Aaron loading the wash machine...
Adam fulfilling his duties of being a nonstop goober...




One hot afternoon (8.23.11) we sat outside and watched Alan do some "improvements" on the John Deere gator. The boys turn bright red the moment the walk outside in the heat. Aaron spraying Adam down...
He's probably telling his Daddy what to do... 

Test driving again...
Notice the Union sticker.
 A quick day visit from Grandma and Grandpa (8.26.11).... 


The end of August was unbelievably hot, so we spent many days indoors to escape the heat. The boys did their best to stay busy and mischievous.

That brings us to the end of August. I'll continue in the next post, inching ever-so-slowly toward present day...

No comments: