I feel bad sometimes because I literally take about half the photos of Adam that I did of Aaron, back when he was younger (and more importantly still my only child). So, I took the camera into Adam's room during playtime a couple of weeks ago and shot a bunch off...
 |
| He loves to mess with the fan. |
 |
| my big blue eyes. |
 |
| Goob-face. |
 |
| When he walks, he reminds me of Johnny Depp's character in Pirates of the Caribbean... perpetually drunk. |
 |
| This tank top makes him look ripped. |
 |
| Trying to climb in the hamper. |
 |
| Separate occasion, caught red handed. |
 |
| Now he is hiding things in the hamper. |
 |
| He changed his mind and wanted that toy back. |
 |
| Stumbling around. |
The above photos were taken the day before we took the boys to get haircuts. All three boys got a new "do" at the same time. It was a bit last minute, so unfortunately I do not have pictorial documentation of the event (once again, the lacking representation of Adam... poor second born child.) Anyway, He did a great job, sat in my lap and held still. I did manage to take a few photos once we got home to show the significant difference.
 |
| He looks so old... my sweet boy. |
 |
| Later that night, he entertained himself in this exact position with this bucket of cars, for at least an hour. |
1 comment:
Thumbs-up to the new do.
Post a Comment