Adam, post bath playing. I took quite a few of these with Aaron and wanted some for comparison. However it is much more difficult to maneuver in a small bathroom with a big baby and a big toddler climbing around out of boredom. So I have yet to really accomplish much in this arena.
Aaron wearing the "safety goggles" that came with his tool kit. He thinks they are quite funny, however they are another one of the things he takes (too) seriously. I find his shirt especially fitting for the occasion.
Upon arriving at Grandma and Grandpa's house, he makes his introduction and heads straight for the toys...
One day last week he decided not to take a nap, but instead make a huge mess of his room. I can't really put words to why I find this photo so funny, perhaps it is the look on his face?
Family is in town this week. My brother from NYC, his girlfriend Fi, from London, and my sister. Here's a good one of Fi and Adam.
And despite the leaking [drool] my brother managed a few minutes with the big boy as well.
Yesterday I played with Adam and the camera. He is "talking" almost nonstop now and it is incredibly easy to get him going with smiles and giggles.
Adam in his new safe-haven from the big boy. A nice place for him to practice his scooching moves.
Last night, despite unbearable humidity and heat, Daddy and Aaron had driving lessons on the CAT truck (while I fed the baby inside). I caught the tail end and by that time they were both near soaked with sweat. Maintenance...
His new garage for the truck (under the tower of the play set).
Adam's air-conditioned, bug free box seats for the entertainment.



No comments:
Post a Comment