Here is a scan of the original...
Here is the series of photos we took. I am including them all so that you will know the end result is real.
Here's a standard Adam look... slightly mischievous mixed with "Ah, you think I'm cute, don't you..."
And just in case you are missing the significance, here is a cut and paste side by side...
Here is the series of photos we took. I am including them all so that you will know the end result is real.
Here's a standard Adam look... slightly mischievous mixed with "Ah, you think I'm cute, don't you..."
And just in case you are missing the significance, here is a cut and paste side by side...
Does anyone else find this incredibly creepy? Some hard evidence against any funny business with the mail man. That Stacer blood is thick.



5 comments:
Creepy? No way!!! Amazing! As a mother/mother-in-law, I get a huge kick out of seeing how much my kid's kids remind me of when I had my own babies. Your m-i-l must be in Heaven, because to look at Adam has to be like looking straight back in time...truly amazing resemblance.
good night.... that is super creepy.. wowsers.
That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is amazing! My mom has a picture of Sam and my dad at about age 2. Same deal. Thanks for sharing! Have fun with the family this week :)
As the photographer for the original picture, and just in case after all this someone could possibly think it wasn't really Alan -- well yes that was Alan being held (at one of his few still moments) by Verda Coy from Richmond KY on one of her trips to Texas 'back in the day' as they say.
Post a Comment