Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jumperoo!

After two days straight of searching the entire house and garage for the fabric seat insert for the Jumperoo, I have finally found it, and regained my sanity. I packed everything away safely, organized, and labeled when Aaron was finished with his "baby" things... the seats for the Jumperoo and walker were a little too safely packed up. But, I have found them... all is well. And not a moment too soon as Adam has decided to put his massive legs to use.

He was not scared and seemed to enjoy it and I am almost certain he will take after his brother and use it to burn lots of goofy energy over the next few months. Since he is so big for his age, hopefully we can stretch these baby items as long as possible.

A few photos and a video of him bouncing around. Aaron found it quite entertaining.

No comments: