Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mommy's Birthday

We celebrated Mommy's birthday with a nice dinner out, the night before because Alan had to work. So, the day of my birthday we went over to my parent's house for dinner and a few gifts - for me and Aaron. One of which was this awesome tepee that my mom (and dad too) made. Aaron knew what to do with it and thankfully my mother is small enough to play in there with him. I would have never fit. He was quite excited...He also got a fancy new fire truck that makes sounds and lights up. All fire trucks are now "Daddy's red truck" as you will hear in the video below. First Grandpa had to add batteries...Then they gave it a test drive.


Then of course, his gifts were not enough, so he had to play with mine as well... the eye mask was particularly intriguing for him.

Some random photos...

I have been wanting to document this common scene for a while now and finally got around to it. I just think it looks amusing - big boy draped over Mommy 's giant belly... on his way to bed. Such an angel.

There's nothing like a Jeep ride to induce labor...too bad it didn't work :) Aaron sure did look cool though. Check out those pants!

1 comment:

Amy Jo:) said...

I am so glad you had a good birthday! I have had you guys on my mind a lot lately!!! I LOVE the picture of Aaron draped around your belly as you carry him. Absolutely priceless!!!! He looks so big and grown up in these pictures and that teepee is WAY cool.