Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Zoo

Now that the weather is perfect, we finally made it back to the zoo again. We met Alan's sister Amy and her family there for a few hours and then went to dinner.

I have to be honest, it didn't take long for me to become uncomfortable, hungry, and grumpy about having to go to the bathroom constantly, so I didn't take as many pictures or videos as I had planned, but here is what I did manage...
Alan and Aaron with Brandon, Addy, and Amy...Aaron and Addy watching the fish...
Despite being somewhat unsightly I think the warthogs are quite photogenic...Daddy and son watching the elephant...
After breastfeeding for sixteen months, I find it interesting to see it happen in a natural setting. At least mine didn't run up in a bit of a rage and shove his head up for a snack. Thankfully, about the time he started walking, we were finished, otherwise I'm fairly certain I would have been doomed for something similar to this poor mother...
Grumpy boy...

No comments: