Thursday, November 5, 2009

Silly Goose

I do not want too much more time to pass before I post these pictures. I just think they are too cute to pass up documentation....

Our silly goose finds it more comfortable these days to cross his legs with his ankle on his knee. It is just another thing that makes him look like a miniature man.

This is what he does when I turn the overhead light on too soon after he is up from his nap... there is no shortage of drama around these parts...Pointing out his knee...During last weekend's football game, he climbed up on the love seat with Doggie, his Jeep magazine, and a glass of milk... what more does one need?Enough already Mommy! (again... more drama)


I finally picked him up a new pair of slippers and it took him a while to get used to them. He likes to plod around the house and make as much noise as possible. They are a bit slick though, so he will likely face-plant a few times considering he pretty much runs everywhere these days.


Aaron takes pretty frequent Jeep-magazine breaks while playing... I think he looks so tiny curled up in the corner of the love seat. He thinks he is such a big boy now that he can climb up there all on his own...

And after reading his Jeep magazine it seems like a prefect time to climb up on the couch and mug down with Doggie.


No comments: