It took him a couple of minutes to get acclimated, but appeared to be enjoying his non-bath related water opportunity.
He wanted to stand most of the time, I think he felt more stable that way.
Once we turned the water spraying feature on, that was all that he was interested in.
It was certainly a video opportunity, as the pictures are limited in conveying how giddy he was about sticking his hands and face in the water sprayer. Once he gets older, we'll definetly have to introduce him to the yard sprinklers.



2 comments:
I love that pool Ashley! Where did you guys find it? It's about time I got Tatum one. She would LOVE that spray thingy on there too.
Aaron looks like such a big boy already! Tatum is taking some steps all on her own now... here we go!
TOO Cute, i want one of those pools for our back yard. Its stinkin hot outside!
Post a Comment