As told by Aaron...
There is a drawer under the oven! Who knew? It doesn't close properly, so if I stick my fat little fingers in the crack, I can pull it open. It is full of fantastic things that make lots of noise.
Toys float in the toilet. Although somehow this means I'm in trouble.
The kitchen cabinets no longer open, but I can still pinch my fingers.
When I do pinch my fingers, it is best to freeze and yell really loud, then Mommy will come take my fingers out.
Apple slices taste so good. Why have I been shoving them away for so long?
The loud, crazy-man screams you hear billowing from our house walls every afternoon, that's me! I can make those noises!
I can drink and drive and that makes me so much cooler than you (as shown by the smug, cool-guy look on his face as he maneuvers his trike while desperately clinging to his sippy cup).
The contents of the refrigerator mesmerize me. If I hear it open, I run over in hopes to pull things out at a wild pace, but when I get there, I experience sensory overload and just stand and gaze. Then when I see Mommy out of the corner of my eye, about to close the door, I ruthlessly try to grab the nearest object in order to not make my trip completely worthless.
What can I say? All in a days work...
This video was taken from a few videos spanning over twenty minutes. This is my little helper showing off his best skills...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
This is such a creative post. I especially like the one about toys floating in the toilet. I guess this is what I have to look forward to with a baby boy on the way?!? Too fun. Thanks for all the great baby gadget ideas on my blog. We are gathering things one by one.
Great post!
Post a Comment