Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dogs, books, and cow's milk...

Just wanted you to know that Doggie is being taken care of... Aaron frequently tries to feed him goldfish and share his sippy cups with him.

My sister and her husband came to town this weekend. Aaron enjoyed sharing his love of books with them...

He takes reading very seriously and did not appreciate the interruption...


With Jenny comes Paisley too - Aaron enjoyed watching her play with Maggie.

In other news, he has now mastered the TV power button, opening and closing some doors, climbing on the couch, and opening and closing the dryer door. In his language lessons with Daddy he has audibly said "red," "water," and "deer," (as he points to the Axis deer in the backyard). In the feeding arena, today is our first day of ONE breast milk meal... we'll see if he survives to see tomorrow. He is really enjoying his cow's milk and has recently tried several new solid foods too. As with most things, I stress a little bit more than is necessary and God shows us how good he is... So far so good!!

1 comment:

Amy Jo:) said...

I LOVE that he loves to read!!!! What a cutie he is!!! Some of my favorite moments with Noah are while we read books!!!

I cannot imagine what it must be like to be down to nursing just once a day. I SO do not look forward to getting to that point with Andy. Sigh.