The three of us were relaxing and playing in Aaron's toy room this morning. Aaron was playing with his "Alphabet Pal," a Leap Frog learning toy given to us by Alan's parents. Aaron somehow made his caterpillar giggle. I picked it up and tried to get it to repeat, but couldn't. About twenty minutes later I had the caterpillar on the "letters" feature - where it says letter names and I was spelling words out. Out of curiosity Alan suggested we try to spell a "bad" word, out of curiosity. I got the "f" and the "a" audible, but when I went to press the "g," the caterpillar started giggling and said, "Hee, hee, that tickles!" So, naturally we attempted to spell out a few other words and every time, it responded with, "Hee, hee, that tickles!" Only one foul word got through the radar. At first it was somewhat difficult to believe, then turned in to just plain entertaining. Aaron found the giggling quite funny too.
When I got online to get the above clip art picture, I found many websites of people complaining about the "Tickles" feature on Alphabet Pal. Ridiculous. People should go play outside more or something - there are much bigger things to worry about these days. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment