Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Big boy now...

The reoccurring theme around here seems to be "outgrowing," contraptions, clothes, anything really, a little before their designed time. So a couple of nights ago we tried something new... I took the car seat attachment out of the jogging stroller and strapped Aaron into the regular, outward facing stroller part, for big boys. He looks a little lost in it - but it was an improvement upon the car seat, which he outgrew, lengthwise. Anyway, it was a mini-milestone and he seemed to enjoy it, except for the sun shining in his eyes, which makes him grumpy. It was much easier to push and I even made attempts at running again, which didn't seem to bother him either - however I don't think Hayley thought much of it - as it is a little warm for such activities. As with everything, I tried photo chronicling. These photos were taken after our nightly walk, on which he periodically falls asleep...


No comments: