My second favorite thing about being a mom (first is Aaron, of course) is getting to experience Alan as a father. I love to watch Aaron's reaction when Alan walks into a room. He gets so excited and giggly and almost instantly smiles. He loves Alan's endless répertoire of voices and faces, which are certain to spur a laugh and conversation.
This father's day we hung out at home for a bit and then went over to my parents for lunch. Here are a few pictures from the day's events...
This father's day we hung out at home for a bit and then went over to my parents for lunch. Here are a few pictures from the day's events...
Alan and Aaron sitting on the couch
My dad opening his gifts
Aaron and Grandpa Kohl



1 comment:
I'm pretty sure he is one of the cutest babies i have ever seen. I'm pretty proud to be his Auntie :).
Post a Comment