Happy Easter everyone. Since I last wrote we have been quite busy with company. Above are pictures of Aaron meeting his great grandparents for the first time, who visited last week. Below is a picture of him hanging out with Aunt Jenny, who visited us over spring break. He had her wrapped around his little finger by the time she left.
The past couple of weeks have been quite eventful. Aaron is smiling and cooing now and is very close to gaining full control of his neck muscles. He weighed in this morning at ten pounds, ten and a half ounces. I am pretty sure that he is just about through with another short growth spurt. We braved church for the first time on Friday - attending the Easter service at Oak Hills. We went with Grandma and arrived early enough to secure seats in the back. He sat in my lap and looked around the majority of the time, enjoying the music.
Well we are still working on those fancy pictures of him. I'll post a few once that actually happens. In the meantime, I'll leave you with this Rodin inspired pose, captured by my sister...

No comments:
Post a Comment