Thursday, January 10, 2008

It has begun!

I went to the doctor again today and found out that I am 2cm dilated and about 50% effaced. The doctor explained that there is no real way of interpreting that information, meaning I could stay at this point for three weeks, or I could have this baby next week... no way of knowing. I will go to the doctor again next Wednesday.

At school things are happening that make it easier for me to leave. I am trying to take care of my school business this week and next in hopes I will be able to start my [few years]
"leave" a little sooner than planned... I'll find that out next week when I meet with Human Resources. I am praying that my sick days add up to at least an additional week, if not two.


Aside from school anxieties and continuous nesting (according to Alan) there's not much else going on. I will try to get an updated picture for you this weekend. He has dropped so I look a tiny bit different.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

How exciting Ashley! You have wonderful days ahead. I will be praying for you as you face late nights and the adjustments of being a new mother. You will do great! Love, Sarah