Today we endured six hours of childbirth class. It was not that bad... at least for me :) I found it very informative and helpful. There was a little less information that was pertinent to Alan – but he was very supportive and stuck it out like a champ.
We were able to take a tour of the women’s wing of Methodist Hospital, which was very interesting. She showed us a labor and delivery room, a postpartum room, which entrances to use and where to sign in and send our “support person” to eat.
The best thing was that she stuck to her word and let us out almost two hours early – which was nice. We came home and enjoyed this beautiful day. I was feeling quite energetic so we took the creatures on a long walk in the neighborhood. Then Alan and I took some pregnancy pictures, and if you are lucky we may post one sometime soon :)
I return to work on Monday and my next doctor visit is this Thursday, so I’ll write again in the near future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment