I had another routine appointment on Wednesday of last week. The doctor did not check for dilation so I am not sure where I stand on that exactly. She said she would check this week.
At school I am finally set for departure. My last day of work is getting close now. Tomorrow, starts a new semester and for many different, odd reasons, a new batch of students. My advanced classes were traded with lower level classes so that my replacement would not come in teaching the upper level kids right off the bat. So, I will have all new students starting tomorrow.
Alan is back from his hunting trip, and I am extremely grateful this little man did not make his appearance while his daddy and grandpa were away.
We're ready. All of my school business is finally wrapped up, our house is prepared, my car is packed with almost any and everything we might need, and the dogs even have meals set out... just in case. So I think I have finally reached the point that I feel we are about as prepared as we are going to be.
Mom and I took a tour of the hospital yesterday so that she could see where everything is, should she and dad have to take me - and Alan meet us there (if he's on shift). I must admit I'm a bit anxious about the hospital part, but I know that it is all in God's hands and in his perfect timing and grace, everything will be just fine.
We'll keep you posted... and I will definetly get a picture up in the next couple of days... maybe Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ashley: Happy to have an update! Your feelings of anxiety are perfectly normal. I was probably worse than you! We have been praying and will continue to pray that all goes well throughout the whole process. With the Medical help and the Lord's "Grace" for the emotions, you are well covered.Thinking of you, Alan, and looking forward to the arrival of this little fellow.
Grandparent Stacers
Post a Comment