Don't mind the ridiculous facial expression - I wasn't given much warning, plus it was quite cold and windy.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ashley: Am enjoying following this exciting event! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the arrival. As I recall, the last month Baby gets his birth weight. That may a bit traumatic for you. Am praying Dad will be home when this all starts so you can share the whole thing together. Hope you are feeling better with the sinus thing. "Gran" Stacer
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:16-18
1 comment:
Ashley: Am enjoying following this exciting event! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to the arrival. As I recall, the last month Baby gets his birth weight. That may a bit traumatic for you. Am praying Dad will be home when this all starts so you can share the whole thing together. Hope you are feeling better with the sinus thing. "Gran" Stacer
Post a Comment