Mid to late January has been filled with fun outings and unseasonably warm, sunny weather.
 |
| Autumn sat around making adorable noises and cute faces. |
The boys designed and painted cars for their Awana Club Grand Prix...
 |
| I failed to take a photo of the final products, so I'll have to do that retroactively. |
 |
| This is Autumn giving the camera a kiss. |
 |
| A little update on the rolls. In case you were worried, they are still there. |
 |
| Our friend and neighbor, Jessica came down for a visit. While the boys were all out playing, us girls hung out. Autumn found a new friend. |
My favorite onesie is not fancy and was not expensive. I bought it when Aaron was newly born and for some reason I've held on to it, through all of the clothing donations. It is a colorful Dr. Seuss onesie that makes me happy.
 |
| Autumn at six and three quarters months wearing the slightly faded favorite onesie. |
 |
| Aaron (with Aunt Jenny) at six and three quarters months. |
 |
| Adam at seven months. |
This is her serious face...
This is her "I'm a big girl, look what I can do..." face....
Boys at the Awana Grand Prix...
Autumn and I snuck out to the car for a feeding. I had to put her down for a minute to get my gear ready, she's advanced to a booster...
 |
| Adam is taking up puzzles again. Autumn provides the entertainment. |
Aunt Jenny and Braelynn stopped by for a visit...
 |
| Showing Aunt Jenny her new skills |
 |
| Still practicing. |
 |
| While messing with those irritating bumps in her gums. No teeth yet, but they are so close. |
Short video clip of her trying to sit up...
 |
| Precious serious face. |
 |
| The boys working together on one of their favorite iPad games, "Stack the States." |
 |
| Adam and his BSF buddy, Braelynn... waiting for class to start. |
No comments:
Post a Comment