Saturday, January 2, 2016

Pre-Christmas


I have a few miscellaneous photos and videos from the couple of days before Christmas...

First up, there is a small side road not far from our house that the city uses to store materials when they repave roads. It is a dead end and no cars can drive on it, so it makes for the perfect bike practicing spot. Alan loaded up the boys and went over there a couple of days before Christmas and took this video...
Earlier that day, Autumn and I stayed home while the boys went into Austin for a few errands.
The baby girl and I hold down the fort like champs.

In between destinations they stopped in to Barton Springs to burn energy...
In the winter the pool gates are open, so they wandered in to check things out.
Zoom in to the background of the above picture and check out the neanderthal man.


Playful baby in her playpen.
Other [grumpy] baby in her playpen. Classic weimaraner look and pose.

I haven't done a basic Autumn update in a few posts, so here's the lowdown... She's smiley, squishy, studies everything and then stuffs whatever she can grab in her mouth. She is teething, but teeth are still a ways away. She is starting to become aware of people she knows vs. those she doesn't and gives little "warnings" for stranger-danger. 
Here are some Autumn video clips... sometimes photos just don't cut it... 

No comments: