So, our sweet, giant four month old has out grown her bassinet at the foot of our bed. She still gets up once in the middle of the night to eat so it has been handy to have her right there, but let's face it... she's just too big for it...
What this means is my LAST baby will soon sleep in her big crib in her own bedroom. Knowing how I operate, I always anticipate a mental/emotional breakdown during milestones like these, but I've started preparing myself in advance... since she'll be sleeping in our room at my parents' house for Thanksgiving... we'll shoot for bed switching after we return from that trip. It helps me to have a plan, then I am less likely to go Mama-crazy when things happen.Our other giant baby girl, Aspen is enjoying her winter pen in the laundry room. She's still a puppy in every way, but her size. If you've ever known a weimaraner, this look is standard... (all of ours frequently used this look under similar circumstances)....
![]() |
| Sweet baby lovin' |






No comments:
Post a Comment