Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October 10-17, 2015

So, I'm coming up short on creative post titles. I realize I'm a bit behind on posting and quite frankly, I'm just trying to get caught up. 

On Saturday, October 10, we went to our niece, Braelynn's 2nd birthday party. She has a thing for Elmo right now, although that should be quite obvious...
My parents were there as well. Snuggle time with the tired baby girl.
Birthday girl!
Barrett, my sister Jenny, and Braelynn
She does amazingly well tolerating her crazy cousins. And they are surprisingly gentle with her.
We all took turns playing with the boys.
Jenny... now mom to a two year old... where has the time gone?!


My sweet 3 month old.
The boys are always asking to hold Autumn, lift her, snuggle with her, etc. I'm slowly teaching them how to properly handle her. So far I've been unsuccessful at snapping a photo where she doesn't have this face.... the one that says, "Mama, are you okay with this?" 
The latest, "we are unbelievably blessed" photo.

Chest naps are few and far between these days... so I wanted to include this. There's no better way to show those puffy cheeks.

After busting my backside a month or so ago to clean the porch, it's finally porch weather! Autumn and I go out to do Bible study and she likes to stare outside... 
Rolls anyone?

Speaking of Bible study... On Wednesday mornings we can be found distracting Aunt Jenny from hearing the lecture...
First attempt at the bumbo... her leg girth made it quite difficult.
Adam has been working so hard the last few weeks at memorizing scripture verses for Awana. Each week a couple kids get to take home a Sparky doll as a reward for hard work. Adam got it on the 14th... he was pretty excited.  
Checking him out at church.


We got some real jump ropes the other day... I didn't really anticipate the difficulty that would come in "teaching" them how to jump rope. I think Adam is just naturally more coordinated than Aaron - then there's the effort topic.

No comments: