Sunday, October 11, 2015

October, Week 1

I had more photos from the first few days of October, but in a hurried mess, I had a confrontation with the computer and in the click of a button they were gone. Thankfully there wasn't much and I'm certain everything will carry on...

After two coast fishing trips in a row canceled, Alan had to make a quick trip (10.4-5) down to PINS. He survived but not without a few run ins with the dreaded red tide. It's beginning to look more and more like this entire fishing season isn't going to happen. No matter what the fishing is like, he always comes away with a few good photos...
Sunset over the dunes.
Obligatory truck photo.
Apparently the sunrise was spectacular.
Autumn has taken a liking to the iPhone. In her lifetime she will never know that there was once a phone that didn't have video. She takes her chats very seriously and rarely gets beyond her brow face studying of the screen. But it's a start...
Chatting with Grandma.
A little roll documentation... 
Aaron was trying his best to get her to smile. (12.5wks)
Making birthday cards for Grandpa. Happy Birthday Grandpa!!
One of her new favorite things to do is sit under this blanket and stare at the animals.
Some more roll documentation. (12.5wks)
Okay, so this photo will be one of those you show her in fifteen years when she's tall and thin - just for a laugh.
While making dinner one day last week, this was my view...
Upon closer inspection... they were having a chat. She was enthralled with the big black letters on his shirt. (12.5wks)
The boys' Awana Club started back up this fall and they are both "Sparkies" this year, which is fun for them to be together. I was a little worried at first for Adam to have to memorize scriptures on his own, but he's really taken off. I'm not usually one to "Mama brag" but I just can't help myself for the moment, I must share this. Adam really wanted to get his first patch, so he had to memorize three more verses to recite that evening (please excuse the snorting, allergies have started)...
He did it.. getting his first patch.
Posing in her cute sundress. I've decided this is my sort of baby-girl style. Girly, but simple... nothing resembling a powder puff. Don't worry, I did add a very small black headband. (12.75wks)

No comments: