Thursday, September 10, 2015

Autumn at two months!

Our big baby girl has now been with us for two months! She giggles, "talks," eats a lot, sleeps pretty well, and gives kisses. She loves to take baths and stare at herself in the mirror. She gets real chatty when talking to Alan and she's almost mastered the "push up" position. She starts to cry if the car comes to a stop at red lights and despises the bright sun in her eyes. On occasion, she throws the entire day's schedule in the ocean and reminds us that all of the other days she's pretty low maintenance. Oh, and she likes to listen to music and be sung to, especially by her Daddy. She has a temper and a smile that can stop time. And occasionally a dimple peeks out from her puffy cheeks. She's everything we hoped she would be and more... We are truly blessed.

Documentation of her kisses...

I think she was whacking him in the face.
We were trying on outfits for our family photos, which were outside, so I nixed the jeans.
One night she was very grumpy and had a bit of gut-fog, so I took her on a walk right at dark. Thankfully Alan was home so that was an option, as the boys had already gone to bed. There's nothing like walking through an oober-quiet neighborhood with a very loudly crying and yelling baby.
I cocooned him. He thought it was awesome.
We went to Rivery park on Tuesday to have our pictures taken for our homeschool group's yearbook. It was a bit warm and Autumn was in and out of deep sleep, so we'll see how they turn out. Mr. Cool guy was being well, too cool... 
I just had to include this because it's funny. I'm running the risk of one day getting in trouble, should he ever see it.
Cheeks. Sweet cheeks.
Quick and grainy 3/5 family photo.

No comments: