Thursday, August 6, 2015

Baby days...week two

Alright, I'm already slipping behind on my postings... so I'll try to catch up. 

Here's a smattering from Autumn's second week...
There was a whole lot of this (falling asleep - post feeding).
And this - snuggling with Mama. :)
Pa and Granny came up for a visit and to meet Autumn.
She's like a little present tied with a pretty balloon.
She started opening her eyes much more.
We took our first walk. It was hot and bright, so we had to keep it short. I was eager to get out and walk around and try my new single-kid stroller.
The heat makes her sleepy.
Alan went back to work on the 20th so I braved the world of three kids solo. Although I had gotten used to Alan being around and an extra set of hands, we survived and it was good to know that I could make it... because this is our life, Daddy is gone every third day. The good thing is that he's home for the next two days. 
The next day Alan was at work so the boys came on our walk too.
Aaron helped me with her bath.
And we got a box from Amazon containing the Lego sets from Granny and Pa - it was a party.
I got Autumn up to feed her and laid her on the bed to wake her up. She stayed in this exact position for several minutes.

This video is from July 21 and 22. The first part is in the backyard... Alan was working on one of his lawn tractors and let the boys take a drive around the yard. The second part is the following day when they went to the river again. They found a crawdad and let Aspen play with it....

No comments: