Yesterday a group of us girls got together to celebrate with girly things... and of course our baby Autumn. The shower was at my sister's house and it was very nice :) Thankfully the weather cleared up a bit for the afternoon and there was a pretty good turn out.
| Cute "shower" decor. |
![]() |
| Hair bow making station... which is good because I can't even really tie a bow. I've got a bit to learn. |
![]() |
| Jenny, Mom, and I. |
| Goodies and such. |
![]() |
| My pretty friends mingling. |
![]() |
| Vanessa and Jenny with Lacie who drove down from Fort Worth! |
![]() |
| Hostesses... Vanessa and Jenny. |
| Start of some good loot. |
![]() |
| They are good to me. |
| They were diligently searching for Bible verses for a prayer book they put together. |
![]() |
| Mom and our long time friend Dana discussing something serious or being goofy... I'm not sure. |











No comments:
Post a Comment