Autumn Olivia Stacer
Autumn is still due in late July and is right on schedule so far. She's very active and likes to make her presence known. I think so far she prefers Adam's warm little hand and is often shy if others try to cop a feel. She has graduated from kicking my side to bladder kicks and is quickly honing her skills. She doesn't know it yet, but her favorite colors are navy and coral (the colors of her nursery :). And her big brothers add daily to the list of things they need to tell or teach her.
We are getting excited around here... things are coming together and we are starting the last 1/3 of this journey. I'm at 24 weeks and the baby belly shape is much different this go around - it sticks straight out. I'm curious to see what happens in the last few months.



No comments:
Post a Comment