October was packed with fun and outings. Here's the quick version....
 |
| Aaron and Adam in one of those cars at the outlet mall. |
 |
| Playing catch with Daddy. |
 |
| Look at Aaron's face. :) |
We met our friends the Meachams for after-school milkshakes and snacks at Monument Cafe and then walked around the square a bit. We were forced to head out when all of our children took their acorn throwing fun to violent places....
 |
| Katherine, Miriam, James, George, Adam and Aaron. Couple of sweeties, lots of punks. |
At the beginning of October the boys and I took a quick trip down to San Antonio to see family and celebrate my niece's first birthday.
First we had to go to the Boerne Rod Run, a car show I attended every year we lived there and I miss. It is one of the best classic car shows....
 |
| I thought this old bus was awesome. |
 |
| Adam and Grandpa discussing cars. |
 |
| Aaron caught in a happy dance. |
 |
| That night we went out to eat to celebrate Jenny and Grandpa's birthdays. The boys regularly invade Braelynn's space. |
The next day we went to a park near my sister's house to partake in Braelynn's first birthday party.
 |
| Grandma in heaven. |
 |
| Jenny and her mini. |
 |
| The boys hung in the background. |
 |
| Including Grandpa. |
 |
| Aaron signing the guest "book." |
 |
| Big one year old. |
 |
| Fischer family. |
 |
| Adam schmoozing his grandparents. |
 |
| Monkeys. |
Throughout the first couple weeks of October we finally overhauled the back porch. New furniture, new paint on the walls and ceiling. It was a good amount of work, but the end result is such a welcome and pretty change.
 |
| An almost-done picture. |
 |
| Aaron enjoying the "new" porch. |
The boys are pretty excited to be doing Awanas this year at our church. On this particular night, Aaron got a patch for his vest and got to take "Sparky" the doll home for memorizing extra verses. I was so proud I could pop.
 |
| Believe it or not, Aaron is smiling. |
No comments:
Post a Comment