Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The rest of April and the Poppy Parade!

Another photo for Grandpa. This time Adam turned the truck into a manual (t-ball stand is the stick shift).
Really it's a fun game, it's called "chase Daddy on the lawn mower."
It's difficult to see in the photo, but right next to the scar from his Christmas time incident is another lip cut.
I've decided Adam should wear this for the twelve hours of the day he is not sleeping.
Studious Adam.
Our first tomato plant... just after we planted it.
The boys and I went to see "Bears."
It was good, they both enjoyed it. It was also really funny at times.
When I'm using the living room for other things, I slide the table out of the way and create a corner for them to play, well and to keep them out of my area. On this day they decided to have a picnic supper.
Aaron prepared some sort of egg dinner.
Adam sipped tea and "ate" everything Aaron made.
Introducing "Gallon Guy." He helped us with a few lessons.
It's both cute and a little pathetic.
On April 26th we went to town for the Red Poppy Festival... starting with the parade. We got a good spot this year in the grass under a tree.  
Adam couldn't handle it any longer, his id took over.
Aaron eventually gave in and got up. Poor pookie bear.
All good parades have horses, bagpipes, firetrucks, marching bands and classic cars. Everything else is a bonus. I'd say it was pretty good this year...
Our friend Caden and his family's martial arts school were in the parade!

Here's a little video of the parade. One of my favorite parts was the enormous group of Southwestern University students, all riding the school bikes, who were doing impersonations of the siren. It was quite funny. I managed to get a few seconds of it on video...

This is a cool and different truck.
This one is for Grandpa.

No comments: