Monday, August 11, 2014

Easter 2014

The boys know that egg hunts have nothing to do with why we celebrate Easter, but it is the only time during the year they get to do it, so they get pretty excited. Alan had to work on Easter Sunday this year, so we did our egg hunt the day before. Grandma and Grandpa came up for the weekend, so they played with the boys inside while Alan and I hid eggs. It is fun now that the boys are a little bit older, we can make the egg hunt a bit more challenging.

I will never tire of watching the boys find eggs. Aaron has already lost a tiny bit of his child-like exuberance, but Adam still near bursts with excitement at every egg he finds. Aaron did burst into a crazy happy-dance at the end of the hunt though, that I managed to get on video.
So serious.
He got really excited for the giant egg.
A little help from Grandpa.
The contents of the eggs were either coins or animal crackers.
The next day we got all fancy for church... 
Just missing the big guy.
Aaron was annoyed by this point.
After church the boys helped Grandpa with some things on their motor home.

And I'm sure they helped Grandma inside as well :)
 Then I attempted to take a few posed photos of the boys and their grandparents. 
Not half bad :)
Easter egg hunt fun...

No comments: