Saturday, April 12, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

Alan recently suggested that I just skip everything I've not caught up on and start with current events. But this blog is primarily a chronicle of our lives, so from my perspective that is like omitting a few months and I just can't bring myself to do that. So, I'll keep at it. 

For Thanksgiving 2013, we went down to San Antonio to spend time with our families. My brother, Matt, who lives in England, was in town for a couple of weeks too, which we all were thrilled about - especially the boys. 
Reading with Grandma. If your arms are full, so is your heart. ("awe.")
The cool dudes.
They were actually having some sort of conversation. If I had posted this in a timely manner, I would have remembered it to record here, but alas, I did not.
Wielding the gun and frog Granny and Pa got them from Bass Pro Shops the night before.
Serious operations.
Adam working over Grandma. No doubt batting those big blue eyes and saying charming words.
More serious stuff.
Uncle Matt got an early birthday and Christmas celebration since he was stateside. Adam kept irritating him, so this, apparently, was the only logical conclusion.
Posing with Uncle Matt and the book we made for him and Aunt Fi.
We all went down to the Riverwalk for a stroll. (Alan is taking the picture)
Dinner that night. (Alan is behind the camera again and Grandma is behind Grandpa).
The boys, captivated by Braelynn, as usual.

No comments: