Saturday, April 6, 2013

Catch up from February

Before I get on to big trip photos, there were many blog posts put on the back burner over the past couple of months that I need to address first. Just chronicling the day-to-day blessed life of our sweet family...
Just lying around.
Alan and I went on a tree trimming and cutting down spree. He was the guts and the muscle, I was more of the support and clean up crew. 

On February 26, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and went to Berry Springs for the morning. It was a great day for kite flying, or rolling around in a grass field...
Adam took the reigns.
Brief video documentation of kite flying... 

Big brother took to the grass.
And then went horizontal.
And then we stopped at the playground for a bit... 


Back home - a few more miscellaneous photos... 
Hayley sunbathing.
Pit-stop on a shopping trip to climb on the turtle.
A little personal time.

No comments: