Monday, October 29, 2012

Ketchup

Here are a few photos between our last post (camping trip to Bastrop SP) and this week...

While Alan was on shift one day, Aaron was quite pleased with his ingenuity for putting his Jeep up on ramps (Lego pieces). "Mama take a picture and send it to Daddy." So we did.
They like to wear my Crocs. I guess it could be worse, could be pink high heels... if I even owned a pair of those. Adam was looking rather special in his tiny, tight sleeping shorts and wife-beater tank. He was attempting to put his hands on his hips.
They were having a serious conversation one evening while I was making supper. I peeked in on them and they were hiding under this blanket, whispering.
On the second week back to BSF I decided to let Adam walk (across the parking lot and street) as opposed to ride in his stroller. He was finally able to use the backpack Grandma made him to match Aaron's. They were pretty excited. And I noticed after the fact that they were wearing somewhat matching outfits too, which adds to the cute-factor...
Aaron let Alan know they needed a hitch on the Gator and Tractor so after the proper modifications were made, they started hauling each other around in the red wagon. (Sorry for the blur they are phone photos)
Alan went on a backpacking trip with some friends from the fire department last week to the Rocky Mountain National Park area of Colorado. They hiked for a few days until the snow caused them to change their plans. We got a few updates along the way...
During his trip up, out the window of a moving vehicle.
Also out the window.
Before the snow.
On their way back toward Denver. The car's outside temperature reading said nine degrees.
On one of their days with time to kill before their flight home, they went to the Denver Firefighters Museum. The boys enjoyed these photos. Looked like a neat place worth revisiting one day.

Meanwhile, the boys and I were back at home playing outside in sleeveless shirts and shorts. We made a visit to our neighbor's and the boys always require a ride in her hammock before we leave... 
Then it turned colder... so we set up Miss Hayley May's winter accommodations inside the laundry room. The boys enjoy having a chat with her every ten minutes...the kisses are free. She's a lover.
One one of their many adventures...

No comments: