We spontaneously took a drive out to Lago Vista one morning a couple of weeks ago. We wandered around a bit and explored one of the lake-side parks....
![]() |
| I believe the area where we were standing would normally be underwater, were it not for the drought. It did make for a nice semi-flat area to run around on and find neat rocks. |
![]() |
| Baby Adam, bringing up the rear. |
![]() |
| Aaron (while out to eat) loves lemons, not just the juice either, he likes to eat them. Strange boy. |
We celebrated our first "Box Day" on September 1, 2012. It was the day that our homeschool curriculum arrived in the mail.
![]() |
| I love how excited they were (and look in the photo). They wanted to go through everything. |
![]() |
| So, we did. |
![]() |
| Aaron looked through a few of the books while I took inventory. |












No comments:
Post a Comment