Monday, January 23, 2012

New Year, week one

We were lucky enough to snag Uncle Matt for the afternoon on New Year's Eve. We hung out, watched football, and the boys did their best to make him play. Then we went to dinner that night at Monument Cafe and walked Matt around our Square, which was still very nicely lit with Christmas lights.  
The boys...taking advantage of the beautiful yard and weather...
Alan once again at work with Adam, the keeper of the under-sink cabinet, and Aaron, keeping a close eye on the proceedings, no doubt asking thirty-two questions, over and over. 
Random silly post-bath self-portrait...
We also bought a camper that weekend, stay tuned for camping posts!... 
I'm sure I've posted something with Adam and these silly Mr. Potato head glasses before, but for me, it never really gets old. He is such a goober. 
I was dressing in the closet and open the door to find this pose and look... (holding his fake iPhone... the cardboard insert that comes inside purchased cases).
 I asked him what he was doing, he said, "I'm just catching up on some emails."
This might be the funniest video yet. It is long, but you may want to watch it over and over, or when you are having a sad day or need a reason to laugh at our goofy children. A few things to note... Aaron, although it looks like his moves are choreographed and well thought out, acts purely on instinct and impulse, it is his form of interpretive dance. Adam... watch for the slow moving his arms up and down above his head, his face while he does that particular move is absolutely priceless, although he does it a few times in this video, the best one is toward the beginning. 

No comments: