When the weather turned cold, Hayley got to come inside. Adam enjoys standing at her gate and talking to her, maybe she's the only one who really understands him.
I don't remember when this was taken... maybe a while back, on the way home from San Antonio perhaps? But I took it off of Alan's phone, so I wanted to share.
Remind you of anybody?...
![]() |
| Adam (age 1 3/4) plus Puppy, Yellow Dog, and Puppa Doggie |
| Aaron (just turned 2) plus Doggie, Mr. Bear, Baby Doggie and Puppa Doggie |
With the time change came the first opportunity for Aaron to use his custom Daddy-installed John Deere Gator headlights. He was pretty excited. In the video, listen for Adam yelling "Moon!" the whole time. He had recently learned what it was and acted surprised to see it every time he turned around.
| A little dark, but effectively shows the level of excitement we were dealing with. |





No comments:
Post a Comment