I've never heard it phrased this way before. It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I am not sure how to label it, so for lack of a better term we'll call this particular anxiety "A.I.-anxiety." It's the one that leaves me slightly unnerved after watching futuristic movies and reading about new products like the Temporary QR Code Tattoo in case your child gets lost. Some may think it is a revolutionary idea, but why can't they stick to the little bracelet or hey, here's an idea - keep an eye on your child. How long until the tattoo is a permanent one that replaces those horrifying ankle bracelets issued to your baby in the hospital? Yikes.
Since I'm on a roll here, I thought I'd throw this out there... Check out our temperatures... and if that is not enough, then on the tenth day there is a chance of rain.
The funniest (in a sarcastic/annoying sense) thing is when you check back tomorrow, the chance of rain has moved down one day and always remains ten days away... just out of reach, as though the Weather Channel guy can is desperately trying to hold the drought-ridden society together with a little glimmer of hope. What a tease.





1 comment:
We have that weather-tease thing going on, too...except it's sunshine/temperatures over 60 degrees. I'm still holding out for that day I can leave the house without a jacket/umbrella...
My computer asked me this morning to 'verify that [you] are not a robot', which is a variation on the other theme you've got here (made me chuckle). I don't know...sometimes I feel like one, depends which day you ask! We must do videochat soon, love to see your boys again, Adam is looking so grown up, what long legs!xx
Post a Comment