Yesterday we celebrated Alan's birthday (which is actually today, but he's on shift). While he was working on Saturday, we decorated a cake for him (I bought the cake plain and decorated... semi-homemade, the best I could do with a packed up kitchen)...
My helpers (in the loosest sense of the word)...Aaron helping Daddy open gifts...
Posing with his boys before we went to dinner...
Believe it or not, this was the best out of three photos I took of the three of them... despite Aaron, en route for picking and Alan being as ridiculous as possible. I have to hand it to my little man, he seems to have this photo thing down...
Happy birthday Alan... you are our rock and our hero, and you should be celebrated everyday. You are the biggest blessing God has given me, you are an amazing father, and clearly our boys are over the moon for you. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment